Cute video. Kohen is like that with everything! I can't shovel it in fast enough and when he feeds himself he shoves so much in that he won't stop until it starts falling out. He's nothing like Grace. She wouldn't eat anything. It was so fun seeing you at the parade on Saturday. Thanks again for the bagel.
8 comments:
Cute video. Kohen is like that with everything! I can't shovel it in fast enough and when he feeds himself he shoves so much in that he won't stop until it starts falling out. He's nothing like Grace. She wouldn't eat anything. It was so fun seeing you at the parade on Saturday. Thanks again for the bagel.
That is so cute! She looks like Alex there, she's getting so big!
So darling! Love that little girl!
That is hillarious! I can totally relate. I do the same thing if I haven't had my diet coke. :)
She is so cute, I love a girl that knows what she wants!!
So cute!!!
How funny. Isn't it nice to have a good eater?
That was a good idea to go shirt-less while feeding her something as messy as lasagna! Very cute!
Post a Comment