{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
Happy happy birthday brother! Love yer buns!!
Happy Birthday Phil. Isn't March 2nd a spectacular day to be born!Sara-your birthday buddy.
Add to the list, an EXCEPTIONAL son!!!!Love you so much!Mom
ditto!
awww Happy Birthday Phil! We hope you had a good one!
Happy Birthday Phil! You are such a FANTASTIC brother. And, let's be honest, I think you are a babe too! Is that weird?
I love my brother.
Happy {late} Birthday Phil!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy happy birthday brother! Love yer buns!!
Happy Birthday Phil. Isn't March 2nd a spectacular day to be born!
Sara-your birthday buddy.
Add to the list, an EXCEPTIONAL son!!!!
Love you so much!
Mom
ditto!
awww Happy Birthday Phil! We hope you had a good one!
Happy Birthday Phil! You are such a FANTASTIC brother. And, let's be honest, I think you are a babe too! Is that weird?
I love my brother.
Happy {late} Birthday Phil!!
Post a Comment