{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
she looks just like a baby doll. Too cute Des.
I agree, she's a cutie! My kids and I have watched the clip of Macy eating her lasagna over and over again ... can't get enough of her!
I have to agree that she looks like a little doll. So cute! I love your blog so I had to go to the same website and get a background!
SHe is adorable. I am so jealous of your girls hair. Both of them have such beautiful hair. What is your secret? Cambree has quite the mullet going on and I don't know what to do with it. hehe. You and Phil make cute cute babies!
You are right she is adorable. I see alot of you in her. Let get together soon. Cute girls!
That is one cute baby!!!
I think you are right!! She looks like a doll, absolute perfection.
I could stare at that face all day long!! LOVE her!
I agree. She is adorable. Your girls truly are little cuties. It would be fun to get together sometime so I could actually meet them!
Oh! I just LOVE to bite those cheeks!
I concur!
I could spend all day debating which is cuter...The lips or the eyes. This is a CLOSE one!!
She looks like a little baby doll! Such kissable lips!
Gorgeous! P.S. We have the same background, lol!
She has the most darling little mouth! She is adorable!
she is adorable and i'm so glad you shared! and ilove your girls in their easter dresses...absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
she looks just like a baby doll. Too cute Des.
I agree, she's a cutie! My kids and I have watched the clip of Macy eating her lasagna over and over again ... can't get enough of her!
I have to agree that she looks like a little doll. So cute! I love your blog so I had to go to the same website and get a background!
SHe is adorable. I am so jealous of your girls hair. Both of them have such beautiful hair. What is your secret? Cambree has quite the mullet going on and I don't know what to do with it. hehe. You and Phil make cute cute babies!
You are right she is adorable. I see alot of you in her. Let get together soon. Cute girls!
That is one cute baby!!!
I think you are right!! She looks like a doll, absolute perfection.
I could stare at that face all day long!! LOVE her!
I agree. She is adorable. Your girls truly are little cuties. It would be fun to get together sometime so I could actually meet them!
Oh! I just LOVE to bite those cheeks!
I concur!
I could spend all day debating which is cuter...The lips or the eyes. This is a CLOSE one!!
She looks like a little baby doll! Such kissable lips!
Gorgeous! P.S. We have the same background, lol!
She has the most darling little mouth! She is adorable!
she is adorable and i'm so glad you shared! and ilove your girls in their easter dresses...absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment