Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Desiree Needs...

I don't usually participate in "tags" since I don't find things about my self too interesting, but this one is too funny, and you have to try it yourself. Google: "{Your Name} needs", and then post the first 10 things listed. I Googled both mine and Phil's and here's an example:
  1. Des needs a walk in shower
  2. Des needs dans le dictionnaire anglais ( ? )
  3. Des needs assistant managers and full time help
  4. Des needs special medical care
  5. Des needs a family that will be patient
  6. Des needs to sleep soon
  7. Des needs and deserves
  8. Des needs glasses
  9. Des needs exposure
  10. Des needs to finish here
  1. Phil needs to help AT&T and Verizon
  2. Phil needs lots of candles
  3. Phil needs more attention than an "normal" boy
  4. Phil needs a blog
  5. Phil needs to get over his new toy
  6. Phil needs to BUZZ OFF
  7. Phil needs a therapist
  8. Phil needs to flush himself
  9. Phil needs a place to stash some gear in Launceston
  10. Phil needs some L-O-V-E
Now give it a try!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I have looked EVERYWHERE for a dans le dictionnaire anglais.

Sara said...

Des, please wish Phil a happy birthday from his birthday buddy.
thanks, Sara

Carrigan Clan said...

Happy Birthday Phil! You are such a FANTASTIC brother. And, let's be honest, I think you are a babe too! Is that weird?

Carrigan Clan said...

Lauri needs a help.

Us in a paragraph said...

I can't post the first thing that I "need". It was worse than R-rated!