How Cool! I was just looking at my Parents Magazine today and was just flipping through the pages and did see that, but didn't realize or read that is was you and Alex. You are amazing! Looks like you had a blast in Disneyland. How fun to do that with your kids.
I saw it too. I guess I wasn't paying close attention because I skipped right past your name. Great idea. I need to try it. Looks like you had a blast in Disney Land.
That is way cool! I love your D-land pics too. Looks like you guys had a great time. We are still trying to figure out when the best age / time of year to take our boys is...Hmmm
I saw that! And thought it was a great idea! I even remembering noticing it was someone from Salt Lake, but didn't recognize your married name. How cool!
21 comments:
That's awesome, way to go!
NO WAY! I am so proud right now. Finally, Alex can be admired by people across the country!
That's OUR Des! Super idea!
How Cool! I was just looking at my Parents Magazine today and was just flipping through the pages and did see that, but didn't realize or read that is was you and Alex. You are amazing!
Looks like you had a blast in Disneyland. How fun to do that with your kids.
Oooh, how exciting! Great idea too.
That is soooo cool and what a great idea with the crayons. You are very creative.
I saw it too. I guess I wasn't paying close attention because I skipped right past your name. Great idea. I need to try it. Looks like you had a blast in Disney Land.
Congrats! That is pretty exciting getting some recognition especially in a nationwide magazine!
Famous!! Way to go Des!
I always knew you'd be famous! :)
That's awesome Des!!! Love it!
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'll be looking up your little munchkin for sure. What a cute picture!
Congratulations! I am going to show all the girls right now!
Thats so SO awesome! I love it. Did they tell you they were going to publish it?
What a fun idea! Can I have your autograph?
Awesome! BTW, your Disneyland trip looks so fun. I LOVE Southern Cali.
Congrats!! It will be your first of many great ideas published!
That is so cool. I bet there are not a lot of people who can say that they have been featured in a magazine.
That is way cool! I love your D-land pics too. Looks like you guys had a great time. We are still trying to figure out when the best age / time of year to take our boys is...Hmmm
Super cool!
I saw that! And thought it was a great idea! I even remembering noticing it was someone from Salt Lake, but didn't recognize your married name. How cool!
Post a Comment