Sunday, November 9, 2008

Created by Me

I'm sort of a dork.
But for those who know me, know I love making cards.
I keep all the cards that I have made Phil (and cards that have been made by other people as well) for future ideas or just for memories.
Well, my drawer is getting pretty full, so I thought would start another blog and consider it my "card journal". Check it out if you want...if not, my feelings will not be hurt, just thought I would mention it.
created by me

5 comments:

Raquel said...

I love the cards! I like to make cards too but mine look like a kindergartener made them compared to yours! I absolutely love the turkey one. I will be referring to your blog for ideas in the future...now I just need a cricut!

Kati said...

What a great idea! Now I have somewhere to look to get inspired!

Kristen said...

Okay, so I'm a dork. It has taken me so long to find your blog, I've had the wrong address. I'm back. Your cards are incredible! I have never made them and know they would not look half as great as yours.

Alyssa said...

I lik ethe idea so that i can steal your ideas ; )

Maryann said...

So dang cute and I wish I could even cut a straight line.