Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

Alex and I made a "Thankful Turkey" to help us appreciate all that we have at this time of year. Who knew styrofoam balls and yarn could be so cute? Everyday Alex and I list things that we love and are thankful for, and put it in the turkey's back.
Such a fun and cute way to remember of all of our blessings!


Just a little side profile of the little guy!

12 comments:

Ty and Masha said...

That is way cute. I am so stealing this idea for when Petra is older.

Ty and Masha said...

That is way cute. I am so stealing this idea for when Petra is older.

Ty and Masha said...

Yes, I like to copy my comments. :-)

Raquel said...

That is a really cute idea! You are so creative it makes me sick!

Heather Ridge said...

That is so cute. Now I want to make one......is that okay??? hehehe!

Diane said...

Des, It turned absolutely adorable. Alex's eyes are totally shining. She LOVES it!

Windy said...

Wow look at you little miss crafty...first the cards. Then the turkey. WHen are you going to play with me and makes crafts together?? Very cute...Martha Stewart..I mean Desiree Dana. hey did your mom tell you I saw her. Your little sis goes to Carter's school. What a small world!!!

Hofhine Fam said...

You suck! I wish i was as amazing as you are. That is darling! I may have to attempt that one. So cute Des. Hope you are doing ok.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

That is darling...love it! Thanks for the idea!

Maryann said...

Love it! I may copy you...

Jane said...

I am dying over this!!!!!

Melanie said...

I love this idea! So cute!