We had a family birthday party for Alex last Sunday.
I attempted to make a cake...don't you judge me.
I attempted to make a cake...don't you judge me.
(it looked better in person:)
Alex with Carter and Super Max.
(Look at them holding hands, doesn't that just melt your heart??)
(Look at them holding hands, doesn't that just melt your heart??)
Alex loved opening her presents.
One of her favorites was a jewelry box with Sleeping Beauty that would dance to music when the box was opened. Well, sometimes it gets a little loud with our families and Alex wasn't able to hear the music. So she kept saying, "EXXcccuse me. Calm down. Listen to the music, please." And when Nana gave her their gift in a BYU gift bag, she looked at it and told her, "No. I don't want to open that one." We like to think that she said that because it was BYU, but she still hadn't gotten over the jewelry box and just didn't want anymore toys...at the moment!

11 comments:
Wow! Love your background! FESTIVE PLUS!
Her party was so fun. The holding hands - so precious.
The not opening the BYU bag - hilarious.Even though she loved it's contents!
Alex definitely keeps us laughing.
The other day she walked into our office and saw a picture of President Hinckley on the wall and reverently she said "There's Heavenly Father!"
Nice job on the cake! It is very fancy! She is so cute!
Love the cake, every princess needs a fancy cake :) She is so cute, I love her little one-liners. Happy Birthday Alex!
She is a little cutie! Looks like her party was as darling as she is. BTW the cake is impressive.
Your cake is awesome! I wish I had enough talent to actually make cakes. But, alas, my children will never have that memory...
Way to go on the cake...impressive. She is such a cutie!
The cake is darling!! My girls are jealous. So cute, in fact, I'm hardly offended I didn't get an invite...
The cake is darling!! My girls are jealous. So cute, in fact, I'm hardly offended I didn't get an invite...
I think the cake is adorable. If it looked even better in person then it must have been one fabulous cake. How is your brain?
Happy Birthday Alex!! I thought of you guys that day...since we were doing the same thing with our little 3 year old! Oh, and the cake you made looked great!
Oh how cute! I think your cake looks GREAT/..martha! Alex is so adorable. I love that picture of her saying Shhh....hehe. Wow times flies. It feels like I just talked to you and you had just had her. Hard to believe that was already 3 years ago!
Post a Comment