{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
Happy Birthday cute Alex! Three year olds are great!
LOVE my Alex girl! You have been such a bright shining star in our lives with the most beautiful red hair I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn near cutest girl I have ever seen. She looks alot like you Des. her pics are a crackup. I LOVE the one where she is in the basket with the dolls. Could she be any cuter? Really?!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Alex! Three year olds are great!
LOVE my Alex girl! You have been such a bright shining star in our lives with the most beautiful red hair I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn near cutest girl I have ever seen. She looks alot like you Des. her pics are a crackup. I LOVE the one where she is in the basket with the dolls. Could she be any cuter? Really?!
Post a Comment