I don't know about you, but we are excited for Christmas at the Dana home!
And a cute way to count down the days are advent calendars. This is one that my sisters in law and I did after we filled ourselves up with a delicious Thanksgiving meal.
We had a great time, and I just have to say that I'm pretty lucky to have such awesome sisters in law!
And a cute way to count down the days are advent calendars. This is one that my sisters in law and I did after we filled ourselves up with a delicious Thanksgiving meal.
We had a great time, and I just have to say that I'm pretty lucky to have such awesome sisters in law!
The fun thing about these are you are able to put treats, service project ideas or just a quote for the day inside the muffin spot. It makes it a little more fun than just a plain old calendar!
3 comments:
You guys are so crafty, it is ridiculous.
AGAIN, so cute! And I love all your Christmas backgrounds you've had. Where do you find them?
Such a cute idea. I love it. We are excited for Christmas here too! I need your address though! E-mail me at: melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment