Friday, September 12, 2008

My Little Ballerina!

My little girl started her dance class today. And by looking at the picture, do you think she was excited?

I just loved it when the girls were at the bar, they looked like real dancers.
(I apologize for the bad pictures, it's tough to take photos and bounce a baby :)


There were three cute girls in today's class.
The cute blonde on the left is also named Alex. It was so entertaining to watch the teacher try to get the right Alex to follow commands!

In the video below, the girls are supposed to dance with their flags and when the music stops they had to fall asleep on the ground (like sleeping princesses.) It was too cute not to share!


16 comments:

Diane said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! She was the only one following directions - sleeping princess.
Des- I don't know if you recognize the flags. I made those and several others for that dance studio a few years ago. Did Alex recognize them? She plays with the ones at our house every time we dance. Too funny!!!

Maryann said...

Obviously, Alex is the most talented of the three!! :) What a cutie!!

Joe and Marci said...

I recognize those walls... Emma was in that class a couple years ago. :) The teachers there are awesome (and very cute costumes, too).

Windy said...

Oh Des, we really need to get our girls together. Kylee just started dance last week too! so cute. I love watching all the little girls dance. Alex definetly has some natural talent there! So cute!

Toppy said...

That is too cute not to share. Where is she doing dance? There is a ballett studio in our office building.

Dawn said...

I love how the flag had to be under her sleeping little head!

So cute.

Liz and Jake said...

Thank you for the invite...I feel like on of the in crowd now!

Guess I will have to post my ballerina pictures next week since I was slacker mom and brought my camera without the memory card...WHATEVER!

Julie Knowlton said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For bringing Alex into this world.

I love when the music stops she does a little "side step" then has to make sure her flag is perfectly spread out to sleep on.

Thank you.

Us in a paragraph said...

Hey, I'm trying to figure out how to upload a video on my blog of Bostyn walking, and it keeps saying there is an error. Can you help me figure it out? Call me at Dana O this week if you can help me!!! Thanks!

Carrigan Clan said...

OH! MY! GOSH! I swear I love that girl!

Jane said...

Is that just the cutest thing I have eve seen? I also love the first day of preschool picture, she is such a beautiful little doll.

Kami said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your girls are so cute!! I enjoyed your goodbye to Phil with the upcoming football season. My husband is in MANY fantasy footballs leagues, so I see him, but can't talk to him!

Hofhine Fam said...

That is so cute! I love how Alex followed the directions exactly. We need to get together soon again.

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

testing :)

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Cute! I can't believe there are only 3 girls in her class! that is the same studio I took dance in through junior high..I like the paint job!