Phil and I took Alex to the Utah vs. UNLV game this Saturday. It was perfect weather and a perfect game (Utes won of course). Alex enjoyed the game, but I think she liked the binoculars a little more. All in all, we had a great time and daddy is one step closer to making her a sports fan.
7 comments:
Cute picture! When she stays down here we teach her to say GOOOOOCOUGARS while she is looking at the Y on the mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fun..what a cute little family!!
Such a cute family!
How cute. Frank was there, I wish Grace and I could have gone. She is a HUGE Ute fan.
Ooooh! Bart is so jealous! We switched to Directv just so he could watch all the games.
I've decided to go private on my blog and I don't have your email address. I think you have mine, can you email me yours? Thanks!
Alex, you look gorgeous. Even in red. I miss my Alex and Macy girls.
I love that her hair matches her shirt! (And everyone else's in the stadium)
Post a Comment