Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lip Smacker

At first I thought Macy was hungry when she would do this, but I think now it's just a new sensation.

14 comments:

Diane said...

That is hilarious! Oh, my sweet little Macy.

Joe and Marci said...

Holy cow, that is so darling! She takes it so seriously :)

Heather Ridge said...

What a crack-up. Brooke started doing that at dinner about a month ago and we just busted up laughing. Hope this isn't a glimpse of the future!!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Funny...Luke just started doing something similar and I get a kick out of it! Darling little Macy

Matt and Tricia said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing it!

Jane said...

That is so funny, I have never seen a baby do anything like that. How cute is she!?!?!?

Amy Eagleston said...

that is so funny...seriously i have never seen anything like it and her cheeks ripple...i love chubby cheeks.

Aileen said...

I could just kiss her!!!

DLonna said...

That is so cute!! But I really think she is talking to you though clicks and signs. "Mom, you are so good to me. I love my sister and my dad. I am so lucky!"

Matich and Amber said...

Holy Poop that is HILLARIOUS!

Julie Knowlton said...

I. Can't. Stand. It.

Dawn said...

That is so funny - even Reed was cracking up watching it with me!

Toppy said...

You should seriously send that to America's Funniest Home videos. I cannot believe how much that made me laugh.

Windy said...

haha you really should send this video in!! You would win...she is so darn cute!