For those of you who don't know...Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point, you can get into anything for TWO DOLLARS!
My sister and I took our kids to the Dinosaur Museum this Tuesday and it was awesome. Not necessarily the museum was awesome, but the fact that we only had to pay two bucks. I mean it was cool to see all the huge fossils, but a lot of the displays and exhibits are meant for older kids, and so most of the stuff was way over Alex's head, but she did enjoy looking at all the "sad" dinosaurs with their big horns. I think the flying dinos above her head freaked her out a just a little.
But all though the museum was PACKED, and the line to get in to pay was out the door and around the building, I didn't mind because the line moved fast and it only cost me two dollars!
My sister and I took our kids to the Dinosaur Museum this Tuesday and it was awesome. Not necessarily the museum was awesome, but the fact that we only had to pay two bucks. I mean it was cool to see all the huge fossils, but a lot of the displays and exhibits are meant for older kids, and so most of the stuff was way over Alex's head, but she did enjoy looking at all the "sad" dinosaurs with their big horns. I think the flying dinos above her head freaked her out a just a little.
But all though the museum was PACKED, and the line to get in to pay was out the door and around the building, I didn't mind because the line moved fast and it only cost me two dollars!
I wish I was able to get the whole "long neck" dino in the picture, but that just wasn't happening. So here's his head.
They do have a fun sandbox with dinosaurs to play with, but the little ones enjoyed putting together the big dinosaur. And Claire enjoyed climbing it. That girl cracks me up!
5 comments:
Looks fun! Thanks for introducing me to the free blog backgrounds!
love you new background! We are planning on going in a couple of weeks. Bella's been dying to visit the Dino museum, she just can't imagine that they have real dinosaur bones!
Wow, that is so cool. Now I feel foolish for going and paying full price - my kids love that place! Thanks for the tip...
haha great back ground...I almost used this one too. Great minds really do think alike!! I was going to go up there tuesday night to the dinosaur museum too. I have gone once before and Carter loved the digging. So cute. We really need to get together!!
Thanks for letting me know about Two Dollar Tuesdays! I have been wanting to take Brooks there. Okay, so really when are we going to get together? Lets try something next week. It would be great to see you.
Post a Comment