Macy Rose Dana was blessed yesterday.
It was a wonderful blessing that her father gave her.

She looked beautiful in her dress which Diane bought for her. We decided it needed a shirt underneath, so my mom just had some fabric "lying around the house" which matched the dress material PERFECTLY, and she had the shirt made in uh...I'd say 15 minutes. (Obiviously the talent isn't in the genes!)
Huge thank you to both Diane and Mom! You guys are the best!
p.s.
I'm going to have her pictures professionally taken in a few weeks, so watch for some better pics!

It was a wonderful blessing that her father gave her.
She looked beautiful in her dress which Diane bought for her. We decided it needed a shirt underneath, so my mom just had some fabric "lying around the house" which matched the dress material PERFECTLY, and she had the shirt made in uh...I'd say 15 minutes. (Obiviously the talent isn't in the genes!)
Huge thank you to both Diane and Mom! You guys are the best!
p.s.
I'm going to have her pictures professionally taken in a few weeks, so watch for some better pics!
What kind of blessing doesn't have a luncheon afterwards?
Everyone helped with the incredible food, and I appreciated it so much! It was so delicious!
I also love that no one lives upstairs and we are able to use it whenever we have a big get together, hence the lovely decor.
9 comments:
She looks so cute! Too bad we couldn't make it. If it wasn't for stupid work we totally would have switched our tickets :(
The blessing was awesome, Phil did a great job and your testimony was really nice. Macy looks so beautiful and she didn't even cry during the blessing! :)
Yay! She's so pretty. Congratulations!
I love how zonked out Macy looks in those family pictures. What a cutie. When can we meet her?!?
Macie looks so pretty and so does her mother! when are we getting together?
She is such a doll! It was a great day...thanks for the yummy eats!
Forget all the delicious luncheon food...MACY looks good enough to eat!!
Man is she a cutie! Lovin hair!
Ya Im lovin hair....what!? Okay here goes again.."I am lovin her hair!"
Post a Comment