We decided to allow Alex's talents develop and give her the camera for a photo shoot.
Yeah, just kidding! The little turkey LOVES to take pictures and sometimes it's really funny what she captures. But last night, she took these and I just thought they were cute (don't' be too scared). I especially love the finger over the lens, it adds a nice touch!
Yeah, just kidding! The little turkey LOVES to take pictures and sometimes it's really funny what she captures. But last night, she took these and I just thought they were cute (don't' be too scared). I especially love the finger over the lens, it adds a nice touch!
On a more serious note...last night we had pictures taken with the Dana family. And since Alex is in the picture, she obviously didn't take it! But don't you think the colors look good? I was surprised how much I loved the color scheme! I'll have more of the family photos in a few weeks!
4 comments:
You have such an adorable family. Des!! You look awesome!! I cannot believe you just had a baby seriously.. such a cute picture, I do like those colors. I might have to copy. We still have not done a family picture and my baby just turned one!! aHH!!
What a cute family. How is Phil's job going these days? Some of us old Dana girls are going to try to get together for lunch on the 15th... Interested?
Natalie does the same thing with our camera. Too funny. I LOVE the family picture. You look great!
So cute! I can't tell you how many odd photos I have on the computer from Bella's photography shoots!
Macy looks so cute in her little blessing dress!
Post a Comment