...so sorry, that something so painful to you brings me so much joy!
Macy got her two month vaccinations on Friday and has been sleeping non stop since then!
These shots are what my sister in law, Lisa has brilliantly classified as
"DIVINE INTERVENTION",
but it's just a shame that they only happen about every two months!
6 comments:
That is sick and wrong! I hear babies crying all day every day while getting their shots and I feel so bad for them. I'm glad she's sleeping for you though!
Yeah, Petra didn't think it was that devine either. However, everytime she gets her shots her sleep pattern changes (not in a good way though)
Yeah!! I'm glad she's letting you catch up on your sleep. Alex and I have the same philosophy on Aquaphor. It is great for everything!
Haha you are a crap up. My kids always slept less with shots. They would fall asleep on the way home from crying but then wake up when I got home and they were fussy. I am glad you got some rest...Love those days!!
okay shoot. I totally meant to say CRACK UP. Really? I cannot type!! PLease forgive me!!
That is awesome that it has that affect on her...all that sleep is probably heavenly for her too!
Post a Comment