{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
Great party! Thank you so much... we had a blast!
Gotta love BBQs and fireworks! Looks like fun! I just love those pictures of Macy! What a cute outfit and that flower... She looks even bigger to me!
Makes me proud to be an American!!Macy's flower headband is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Aahhh...fun!
Looks like you had quite the crowd at your bbq. Your girls are too cute.
Macy Rose is getting so big! I love the first picture of her. It looks like she is winking and smiling! How fun that you could get together with both side of family! That's the way I would love to spend my 4th.
The pics are so fun. I fell in love with the outfit Macy is wearing. Unfortunately, it wouldn't look so good on Reed!Looks like it was quite the show!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great party! Thank you so much... we had a blast!
Gotta love BBQs and fireworks! Looks like fun! I just love those pictures of Macy! What a cute outfit and that flower... She looks even bigger to me!
Makes me proud to be an American!!
Macy's flower headband is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Aahhh...fun!
Looks like you had quite the crowd at your bbq. Your girls are too cute.
Macy Rose is getting so big! I love the first picture of her. It looks like she is winking and smiling!
How fun that you could get together with both side of family! That's the way I would love to spend my 4th.
The pics are so fun. I fell in love with the outfit Macy is wearing. Unfortunately, it wouldn't look so good on Reed!
Looks like it was quite the show!
Post a Comment