Last night we had our annual Ward BBQ at the Mountain Dell park in Parleys Canyon. Here are some pictures...and I apologize ahead of time for the poor quality of the pictures.
The Bishopric played a "T-Shirt" game. This was a little different than most "T-Shirt" games that come to mind...the t-shirts were frozen and folded, and the first one to get it open and put it, on won. The Bishop (middle) won...I think it was rigged. :)
And of course you have to have the lip syncs and skits.
Here is sisters, Dakota and Emma. They are quite the little performers and every year they get cuter and cuter!
Here is sisters, Dakota and Emma. They are quite the little performers and every year they get cuter and cuter!
Kaitlyn and her puppet singing "Our Song" by Taylor Swift. Pretty funny.
I think this one stole the show.
Phil helped his Priests put together a "Midget" show. At one point the kid on the far right, Micah, was "brushing" his teeth and the toothbrush got shoved up his nose...oops, missed. I hate when my hands don't know where my mouth is!
Phil helped his Priests put together a "Midget" show. At one point the kid on the far right, Micah, was "brushing" his teeth and the toothbrush got shoved up his nose...oops, missed. I hate when my hands don't know where my mouth is!
How cute are Alex and her friend Drew. Love these girls.
And now for the highlight of the night....
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF...
Your Camo doesn't match!
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF...
Your Camo doesn't match!
4 comments:
It WAS a really fun night. Our family always looks forward to this party. By the way, that picture of Larry is priceless :)
Sounds like so much fun - can I be in your ward?
Hey cute Des,
I just wanted to let you know that I am making my blog private this weekend. If you want me to send you an invite, post a comment or email me at msagermcnett@yahoo.com.
I hope everything is going well with little Macy. She and Alex are so cute!
That does look like a lot of fun. Where do you guys live now???
Post a Comment