Oh, Branigan. I can't wait to see how your brain works when you guys have your baby... (Even if you don't get up at night with baby Knowlts, it still works as a good excuse for terrible grammar!) P.S. I had brain surgery two years ago.. :) (See, I'm just milking it for all it's worth!)
11 comments:
You are two of my favorite people in the world. I love you both...and Alex...and Macey.... and Giz....Gene
I am remember your reception like it was yesterday. Where has time gone??
Happy anniversary!
on what planet is "Happy Eight Years Anniversary" acceptable grammar?
Happy Anniversary guys!! Eight years...holy cow!!
Love you guys! Hope it was a good one!
happy ivesary! Can you believe it has been eight years. We just celebrated in May. Hope all is well.
Branigan is no longer allowed to post under my name.
Happy Anniversary!
Can't believe it has been eight years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure have been fun years for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, Branigan. I can't wait to see how your brain works when you guys have your baby... (Even if you don't get up at night with baby Knowlts, it still works as a good excuse for terrible grammar!)
P.S.
I had brain surgery two years ago.. :) (See, I'm just milking it for all it's worth!)
have you really been married 8 years? that's amazing! happy anniversary!
I haven't ever had brain surgery. What excuse can I use?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! LOVE YOU MUCHO!
Post a Comment