I just REALLY needed to publicly post a huge
THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU
to our very talented and thoughtful cousin, Katie!
She makes amazing hair bows for girls. You can get all types and sizes of bows, and she also does adorable headbands!

Here are a few of my recent additions to Alex's (and the new baby's) bow collection, compliments of Katie!
(Did I already say THANK YOU?!)

So if you have girls, of course they have to have bows, right?! So you really need to check out her site below!
Santa Barbara Bows
You are wonderful Katie and we appreciate your kindness!

THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU
to our very talented and thoughtful cousin, Katie!
She makes amazing hair bows for girls. You can get all types and sizes of bows, and she also does adorable headbands!
Here are a few of my recent additions to Alex's (and the new baby's) bow collection, compliments of Katie!
(Did I already say THANK YOU?!)
So if you have girls, of course they have to have bows, right?! So you really need to check out her site below!
Santa Barbara Bows
You are wonderful Katie and we appreciate your kindness!
5 comments:
Those are really cute. I can't wait for Petra's hair to grow a little more. Alex looks so cute.
I LOVE bows!!! Katie does such a great job! Alex's hair is getting so long. She looks ADOREABLE!
Unfortunately Annie won't wear them anymore. But when she was younger she didn't go anywhere without one. My Jim used to call them "big ass" bows. Katie, maybe you could put that on your website. :)
Alex looks so beautiful! The bows are sooooo cute!
Where would anyone in this world be without Katie? I mean, really.
Oh, WOW! Now THAT is a thank you!! (I feel like I need to thank YOU for thanking ME! =)
Can I just say...I don't think my big bows have EVER looked as cute as they do on your Alex. She can model like it's nobody's BUSINESS (the head tilt, the coy smile...) I may have to hire her to do some work for me!
I am eagerly anticipating pics of Adorable Dana Baby #2!!!
Thanks again!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment