As a first time mother, there are several situations where I'm not sure HOW to react.
I could use some help with something that happened last night...
What do I do when I walk into the bathroom, to find my daughter
LICKING
the toilet seat?!
I didn't know what to do besides scream. Then that scream led to Alex bawling. I'm guessing that wasn't the RIGHT way to react...
I could use some help with something that happened last night...
What do I do when I walk into the bathroom, to find my daughter
LICKING
the toilet seat?!
I didn't know what to do besides scream. Then that scream led to Alex bawling. I'm guessing that wasn't the RIGHT way to react...
12 comments:
I am sorry about the acquired germs, but that was hilarious. You are good mom. Don’t worry; extra protein will be good for Alex….barf ;-)
With my first, I would have freaked out too. Now, I figure it's a good way to boost their immune system :) Just kidding :)
By the way, thanks for your sweet comments, you are an awesome mom!
I love it! I would have screamed too. She'll survive.
I have the same problem, except Ashley walked in and gave the toilet a big hug (face on the seat) glad that she found one her size! I did the same thing and she cried also?! I just told her that all we need to do is express ourselves in words. Alex is too cute:)
Des, remember my little Kindergarten student who licked my black student to see if he tasted like chocolate? Well last week he licked the SCHOOL toilet. At least Alex will only get FAMILY germs!!!!
Oh, great...does that mean Alex will grow up to be the school taste-tester?! :)
Holy Cow...I would have freaked out too (and probably gotten the soap, the antibacterial spray, the scrub brush...etc out)!!!! Kids are so funny though...it must be nice to not worry so much about stuff.
You could always spray some LYSOL on her tongue. I hear that is good for kids. :)
Oh yes! Lysol is great for kids. Just ask Carter... he was srpaying it directly into his mouth the other day.
I think anyone would have screamed. Kids are so clueless and funny. I once caught my babies playing in the toilet water with their James and Julia's toothbrushes. That may be worse than licking the seat.
No way! That is hilarious, and disgusting!!! At least she's not afraid of the toilet right? Thanks for your nice comments as well :)
Whoever that brillant "anonymous" person is....I laughed loudly at that remark.
Post a Comment