ha ha ha...Des, you're killin' me. That little Alex is too cute for her good. Ruby also seems to have some sort of fetish with the toilet...only with her, she likes to put things down inside. I caught her swirling a toothbrush in the water the other day. ...She has yet to eat an ant though.
Hi! I am Darcie Evans I am Raquel's sister-in-law.... First I have to tell you, I love reading your blog. I thought I would let you know how normal Alex is. I think all kids lick the toilet seat and ALL kid eat some kind of bug at one point. I think any Mom who says that there kid haven't just didn't see them doing it. The whole toilet seat thing... I have heard that a toilet seat is cleaner then the kitchen counter. No worries! As for the Ant that is a great mind trying to figure out how things work and taste is the best way. Kids are great, everday a new adventure! Good luck.
3 comments:
ha ha ha...Des, you're killin' me. That little Alex is too cute for her good. Ruby also seems to have some sort of fetish with the toilet...only with her, she likes to put things down inside. I caught her swirling a toothbrush in the water the other day.
...She has yet to eat an ant though.
good protein.
Hi! I am Darcie Evans I am Raquel's sister-in-law.... First I have to tell you, I love reading your blog. I thought I would let you know how normal Alex is. I think all kids lick the toilet seat and ALL kid eat some kind of bug at one point. I think any Mom who says that there kid haven't just didn't see them doing it. The whole toilet seat thing... I have heard that a toilet seat is cleaner then the kitchen counter. No worries! As for the Ant that is a great mind trying to figure out how things work and taste is the best way. Kids are great, everday a new adventure! Good luck.
Post a Comment