My sister-in-law, Lisa, just recently had twins and named them Luke and Madison. Needless to say, Alex LOVES them, and she talks about Luke and Madison all the time.
Alex also has a doll house with a cute little set of twins, a boy and a girl.
One day she was playing quietly with the doll house, when she jumped up and shouted,
"Mom! I have idea!"
Then she held up the twins and said,
"We can name them Luke and Madison!!!"
Alex also has a doll house with a cute little set of twins, a boy and a girl.
One day she was playing quietly with the doll house, when she jumped up and shouted,
"Mom! I have idea!"
Then she held up the twins and said,
"We can name them Luke and Madison!!!"
4 comments:
Alex we love you!
Alex has really amazed me at times with her ideas.
LOVE her!
She is such a smart little girl! I love her lots too!
Post a Comment