{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
She is such a cute little girl, and will be a great big sister!! I love this picture of her, it is definitely a classic.
too cute! You really are blessed to have that cutie in your life. Don't you just love her red hair?
I just love her too!! She was too funny on the Merry-go-round the other day. When we got there someone told us that the attendant just left for a half-hour break. Imagine explaining that to her.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is such a cute little girl, and will be a great big sister!! I love this picture of her, it is definitely a classic.
too cute! You really are blessed to have that cutie in your life. Don't you just love her red hair?
I just love her too!! She was too funny on the Merry-go-round the other day. When we got there someone told us that the attendant just left for a half-hour break. Imagine explaining that to her.
Post a Comment