Big Girl In A Little Coat
A friend of ours gave us some baby clothes, and Alex wanted to help me look through them. She then found a jacket, size 3-6 months, that she was convinced was hers. After trying over and over to explain that she was just too big, I finally let her just put it on. And she refused to take it off the ENTIRE day. She even took her three hour nap with it on! I guess this was just one of those "Pick your battle" moments!
6 comments:
I agree. That's when you say "whatever makes you happy!"
I've had a couple of those moments with Alex. Love her to death!
My favorite part of that story was when she took a 3 hour nap.
I wish I could take a three hour nap! Thanks for the invite. Sleep is at a premium around here. I have to pick my battles too, the problem is Grace and I are both too stubborn. Oh well. Have you thought of a name yet?
I love how darn proud of herself she looks in that picture.
Hey Des! It is Emily thanks for the invite to your blog! It is so cute. Alex is getting so big. How are you feeling? You are almost done, Yea! This is a great way to keep in touch, we are thinking of doing a blog so I will let you know. Take care
Post a Comment