
I've decided to take our blog private.
If you don't think I have your email address, and you
would like to view our blog, please just leave it in the comments!
Thanks, and I would really love to hear from everybody!
(Oh, and everyone is welcome...well, except maybe that guy
from Iran, who left me those weird comments and invited
me to become some sort of "email buddy" with him).
If you don't think I have your email address, and you
would like to view our blog, please just leave it in the comments!
Thanks, and I would really love to hear from everybody!
(Oh, and everyone is welcome...well, except maybe that guy
from Iran, who left me those weird comments and invited
me to become some sort of "email buddy" with him).
ONE MORE THING THEN....
My sister in law used the photo on the right when she took her blog private. I found it funny, but when I found out that it is actually a "Privacy Mask" it made it even funnier! And I love how the person on the left is using the mask for texting privacy. Wow.
You can tell someone had a lot of time on their hands!
You can tell someone had a lot of time on their hands!
22 comments:
That is funny. Don't know if you have mind our not...melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com. And when you are done wrapping up the privacy part, do you mind letting me in on the secret? Can't seem to go prive over here.
Pick me, pick me.
amyeagleston@gmail.com
Hi, I'm Melanie (Tooke) Bohn and I'm a friend of Phil's from college and I'd like to still be able to peek into your lives. My email is bohnchick@hotmail.com Thanks!
I want to play! Don't leave me out! msagermcnett@yahoo.com.
We miss you Des! I definitely want to be added to your blog.
jlshumway02@hotmail.com
Us too, mjheugly@hotmail.com
Des, I would still like to beable view your blog if you are okay with that my email is DarcieEvans@msn.com. Thanks- Darcie
Des-- My sister Alicia would also like to still beable to visit your blog so please add her to also. Her email is hillerplumbing@gmail.com Thanks- Darcie
I should get one of those masks for when I watch TV because I hate when Branigan sees what I am watching.
I would love to still see your blog if that's okay with you. My email is tara_a_christensen@hotmail.com
I want in....I am a frequent Dana Mania blog stalker :)
tarajane9@gmail.com
Love ya!
nicoleeagleston@yahoo.com
count us in!
Don't forget us!
smashinash@hotmail.com
Love those pics.
thanks for the invite Des. our email is babygraciebaby@yahoo.com. I may be changing it soon, I'm getting way too much junk mail. I will let you know if I do change it. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Sara
Hi Des, I love reading about your cute Alex! Please invite me! (I feel like I'm in Junior High asking the popular girl to invite me to her birthday party!)
Thanks, Kati (Maryann's sister-in-law) katihawes@hotmail.com
Well Des it is a good thing that you found my blog and let me know that you were going private. I would've been a little mad when I clicked on your blog and it gave me the big rejection. :) My e-mail is s_isom@hotmail.com. Thanks for the feller humor too. he he
Ooo keep us in the loop: rlblack49@gmail.com.
Hope you're feeling well Des. You're getting so close!
Count us in as well - thefoutzfamily@gmail.com. Those masks are really for real?
I would LOVE to see how you are doing! We miss you at work and we all hope you are doing well!
Cara
xcaravanx@hotmail.com
well I must admit I have never seen so many comments in all my days, sign us up....avan7@hotmail.com hope all is well!
Des, I only just remembered that you had a blog and checked it out...boy did I have a lot of catching up to do! Congrats on everything happening in you life. We miss you guys!
triciamay11@msn.com
Post a Comment