Alex would like to her cousin, Annie, for all the beautiful dress-ups that she gave her yesterday! The princess dresses are absolutely gorgeous, and I have a feeling that we won't be going anywhere without one on! And I am amazed at how well she is able to walk in her princess heels! Maybe she could give me lessons!
Thanks again, Annie
{and of course, Aunt Lauri deserves a huge THANK YOU, too!}
Thanks again, Annie
{and of course, Aunt Lauri deserves a huge THANK YOU, too!}
Princess "Tom-Boy"?
{One quick note about the worm...Alex was watching the worm inch across the sidewalk and she bent down and kept saying "GO worm, GO! GO worm, GO!" What a good cheerleader!}
5 comments:
I'm sorry...but hand-me-downs are the best! My sister Heather gave us a bunch of clothes for Kimball and I must say I will be forever grateful!
I remember giving that one to Annie a couple of years ago. SOOO glad that it's getting some use from a couple of my granddaughters. She is a cutie!!!
Oh my GOSH I love that girl! So glad she is enjoying them.
I never thought I would say this, but I love hand-me-downs! They outgrow stuff so fast. Des you always such fun blogs. We need to get together. If you talk to Brooke tell her I would like to see her blog. I have never seen her son.
cute! cute!
Post a Comment