Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nudy Pa-tudy

Sometimes, when I'm in the middle of changing Alex, and she runs off, I don't really have the energy (right now) to chase her down and get her dressed...

But, I don't think she minds too much!

Another thing she loves, is pretending to be asleep when I ask her to do something... I thought she was TWO, not a teenager! I can only imagine what's in store!

5 comments:

Matich Family said...

those pics will make for great bribes in the future!!

Diane said...

Can't get over how TALL she is getting. She sure loves her boots. Sure love my little redhead!

Heather Ridge said...

What a cutie! Hey I need your email address so I can give you permission to view our blog. I have made it private at Nate's request to be cautious, especially so all the crazies he works with can't find us. HEHEHE! My email address is heatherpridge@hotmail.com

Raquel said...

I'm going to try that sleeping trick!

Raquel said...

I'm going to try that sleeping trick! She's a smart girl!