Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just A Little "Alex" Humor!

JUST A FEW TIDBITS ON OUR TURKEY...

Alex has already learned the art of distraction.
(Does this mean that Phil and I do that too much)?
One night, at Nana's, she saw some candy hearts on the end table that she wanted. She climbed onto the love seat and attempted to grab them, when she noticed Aunt Lisa was looking at her...with a sly smile, she pointed to Uncle Clark (who sat next to Lisa) and said, "Lisa...talk to Clark..." Alex then waited until Lisa's head was turned to snag the candy!
Boy, does she catch on!

Alex really enjoys going to "Daddy's" bed at night to read books with us, before going to her crib. So, the three of us were laying there (with Alex between Phil and me) one night, and she started passing out kisses to us. Then Phil and I leaned over her and kissed each other. Alex immediately sat up, pushed us apart, and told us, "Knock it off, you two!"
Everyday I am more and more amazed at how quickly she learns! And I love how she just keeps us laughing!

5 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

Well, it sounds like she has her mother's sense of humor. She's a crack up! And, the whole running around in nothing business must come with the age. I'm not even pregnant and I've run out of the energy to chase Elise all over the house when I try to dress her or change her. She's a nudist...

Dawn said...

She's a crack up!

Jane said...

Those are such funny stories. What a little smart, funny girl, so entertaining. keep the stories coming.

Maryann said...

I miss Alex. I need her.

Raquel said...

Yeah, knock it off, you two! She is so funny!!