I think we can all agree on the fact that Phil is:
A FUNNY AND ADORABLE KID......
A WONDERFUL, SWEET, LOVING, CARING,
AND VERY ENJOYABLE HUSBAND.....

THE WORLD'S BEST, SELFLESS #1 DAD......
A FAVORITE UNCLE.....
AND AN INCREDIBLE BROTHER!!!!!


No matter what Phil is to you, I know we can all agree that there isn't an easier person to LOVE!!!!
I love you Phil! I appreciate all that you do for Alex and me and thanks for being such a hard worker, wonderful husband, and a very incredible dad! I hope you have a great birthday, you deserve it!
LETS ALL MAKE SURE TO WISH PHIL A VERY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
13 comments:
Hooray for Phil!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Phillllll. WE LOVE YOU.
Happy Birthday, Phil! You are all of those nice things Des said. We really miss you guys!
Happy Birthday to my brother. Love you. Last night was fun, or as Jack Shragg would say, "We scared your crap".
Happy, happy birthday to Phil!
Happy birthday brother! You da man and I'm so proud to be your sister!
Oops! I was signd in as Matt for that last comment... so something I would do. :)
Phil, Happy Birthday buddy :)
Des, I really liked that little thought you left on my blog. People do last forever and clearly are the most important things so thanks for that! How are you feeling pregnancy wise?
Happy...Happy...Happy Day! cheers!
Totally love the pictures of Phil. Each one brought back fun memories.
From Natalie's second birthday party where you're picking your nose, to Clark and you at Bear Lake where you're still acting like you're two.
Fun, fun times!
I'm completely honored to be your mama-mia!
Happy Birthday to my very cute brother! We love you Bill Locke!
Happy Birthday Felipe!
I'm a little behind on checking the blogs...But I'm sure a "Happy belated Birthday" is better than no "Happy Birthday" at all!
Happy Birthday, Phil...we love you!
Post a Comment