As Phil, Alex and I were leaving Target last night, after buying Alex her very first Barbie, I think Phil said "I can't believe we have a daughter that is already obsessed with Barbies..." at least 10 times before leaving the store!
But it's true, she loves Barbies more and more everyday, and she talks of being a ballerina ALL day! My question is, didn't she just turn two in November? Don't get me wrong, I love it and think it's adorable, but I guess I just didn't expect it so soon.
But it's true, she loves Barbies more and more everyday, and she talks of being a ballerina ALL day! My question is, didn't she just turn two in November? Don't get me wrong, I love it and think it's adorable, but I guess I just didn't expect it so soon.
I found a tutu in the Target $1.00 section, and she enjoys wearing it constantly! Sorry for the overload of photos, but personally I think she is too cute to put just one in the entry! (And I think she enjoyed the photo shoot)! Oh, and the brown shoes that she has on, she calls them her "ballet shoes", and as you can see she also wants those on constantly too, even if it is over her feety pajamas!
Don't you just love that smile?! I kind of think she gets the closed eye smile from me....so what, I have small eyes! And if you're wondering if she just woke up due to her lovely hair, the answer is yes.
Last night she pulled her Barbie's shirt down, her face lit up and then proceeded to tell me, "Look Mom! Barbie has boobies too!" Wow, am I good parent or what?
Just one more "cheesy, closed eye" smile!
I love my ballerina!
I love my ballerina!
9 comments:
Des, can she get any cutier? I love that she wears her shoes over the pajamas. Isn't it so fun to get them a toy they love!? She is so adorable.
She melts my heart! I LOVE being with her! And you and Phil of course!
As cute as Barbie is, your little Alex is CUTER. I am completely jealous of that red hair...Do you think my 3-year old is too young for dye???
So so cute! I'll admit it, I am still obsessed with Barbies...
So so cute! I'll admit it, I am still obsessed with Alex!
She is too, too cute. I love that she is all fancy and loves barbies. What a beautiful smile!
Des really...you should brag, she is soooo cute! I love redheads!
She is getting so old...crazy how time flies. BTW I need your email because we went private! let me knwo - l.s.duckworth@gmail.com
Des, Alyssa here and I stalk you because I always look at your blog but never comment and I felt the need to start. We miss you guys bunches and Alex is getting so so big! So adorable! Well anyway have a good day and pass it on to the rest of your family.
Post a Comment