*Okay, so maybe I'm running a little behind on my dates and maybe having six family birthdays in the month of January can really throw me off! Cut me some slack!*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!!
I want to wish my youngest brother, Zach, a very Happy (late, late, late) Birthday!I'm sorry I'm so late, but I didn't forget you, I promise!
I hope your birthday was great!
Unfortunately it is hard to get any pictures of you since you are always in your room playing Halo or lifting weights!!! And I swear this upper photo is from three or four years ago, but it will have to do!
But this photo brings back some memories. I remember the summer we went to Grandma and Grandpa's and Phil and I were going earlier than the rest of the family so Phil could go fishing with Grandpa. And when you asked if you could come up with us, I about dropped the phone (cus I didn't think we were cool enough to hang out with)! We were so excited to have you come with us! And I think that the three of you had a lot of fun or at least you had some pretty good stories when you got back!Zach, I love you and I'm glad to have you as a brother! I hope this coming year is a good one for you! Love you!
And P.S.
I'm making it a personal goal to take more photos of you, because you are such a handsome kid! Even if it means I have to start playing Halo with you in order to do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment