Sunday, January 20, 2008

We're Having Another Girl!!!!

We just found out that we are having another baby girl!
It's amazing what they are able to see in ultrasounds, and it's amazing how they can put worries at ease. It's always a relief to see the top and bottom of the little spine, the two sides of the brain, and four chambers of her tiny heart!

We asked Alex what we should name her, and she thought for a minute and with a huge smile said, "Alex Dana!"



11 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. Bring on the pink!

Ty and Masha said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations Phil and Des. We are so excited for you. I think Alex Dana II is an awesome name. :-)

Raquel said...

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see what this little girl look like! You guys are great parents and awesome examples to us! Love ya!

nicole said...

I love that Alex wanted to name her "Alex"! Congratulations on another girl! That's so exciting!

Maryann said...

If she's anything like Alex, she's going to be one cute little babe! Can't wait!!

Lindsay said...

How FUN! We're so excited for you! Your Christmas card was ADORABLE and Alex is so stinking cute!

Brooke said...

Hooray! You're poor husband is going to be drowning in estrogen :) No, I am sure he is thrilled! How exciting! I love how you attached a little pink bow to the ultrasound picture, too funny. Also, thanks for commenting about Noah's surgery. You have no idea how much better I felt after reading your comment. Phew! Anyway, congrats!

Meredith & Company said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Alex and her double ear infection. It must go with the name, because my Alex has always been such a fan of ear infections. He's had one set of tubes, and may be getting another. I'm so sorry, I know how rough it is! I hope she gets better soon. If you haven't already, load her up on Children's Motrin. I consider it the wonder drug.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Yeah,,,we are so excited you guys!

Julie Knowlton said...

Give me ten more mini Alex's and I will happy.

Joe and Marci said...

Congratulations!! We are having a boy, so maybe some day they can hook up....
Having two girls first is a great way to start a family, they will always be best friends!!