Monday, January 28, 2008


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
Awesome, there's only one other person in the world with my name, but ONLY one "me" out there! This is really interesting! You need to try it!
(Raquel, maybe I wanted to post it on my blog too!)

9 comments:

nicole said...

Okay, that was totally fun! I, too am the only one in the US with my name. However, when I looked up my maiden name, I was surprised to see that there are 98 of us! Crazy!

Brooke said...

Hi Des! I am the only one in the US with my name :) That is a fun website!

Maryann said...

I'm boring. 472 of me. But the good news is, 99.9% of the Maryann's are female. That poor guy.

Brooke said...

Congrats on another little girl! How exciting!

Carrigan Clan said...

Just one Barrack Obama.

Raquel said...

The one and only Des Dana! You are totally a yellow personality!! All those things are true about you--you're amazing!

Julie Knowlton said...

You bet I checked names such as "Bummy Tumpy" and "Zilza Zana". There were none.

Carrigan Clan said...

Julie, I would NEVER do that.

P.S. Did you know there are 3,252 people is the U.S. with the last name of Boner?

Brooke said...

Ok, so Des - we need to talk! I want to hear everything about the job situation. And really, who wants to work for a guy that doesn't realize that Pain Orthodontics(or however you really spell it) is pretty much the WORST name for an orthodontic office EVER!