On Saturday, we got together with most of the cousins to make gingerbread houses. This is something that I couldn't wait to do with Alex! We had a great time decorating and the kids had a great time eating the cookies and candy!
Alex was so helpful and loved putting the candy on.
The one in the center struggled a little, and I would say "keep in mind, little kids were making these..." but then I'd be lying.
Here is our final product. We had such a great time hanging out with everyone, the food was delicious, and the movies were great! Thanks for the hospitality, Matt and Maryann! Can't wait to do it next year!
So, I was looking at your blog again today...and I'm guessing from your blog that someone in Phil's family (his sister?) married Branigan Knowlton? Did you know that his mom Rhondi is one of my parent's friends from high school? Crazy stuff. Your pictures with the gingerbread houses are gorgoues! You can't possibly be pregnant, you're way too skinny!
I love these pictures. And I love that Alex was excited to decorate the gingerbread houses (or that you were excited for her)! I can't wait for next Christmas when Ruby (and I) can look forward to these kinds of things. This year the funnest part for her has been the ornaments and pulling the Christmas tree on top of her. hahaha
7 comments:
Yay for gingerbread houses! Your looks way better than mine did. And you look fabulous in the pictures--as always :)
Turned out so cute!
Thanks for coming over... we had a blast!
I am sorry we couldn't be there! Des, I concur with Raquel, you look good in those pics.
So, I was looking at your blog again today...and I'm guessing from your blog that someone in Phil's family (his sister?) married Branigan Knowlton? Did you know that his mom Rhondi is one of my parent's friends from high school? Crazy stuff. Your pictures with the gingerbread houses are gorgoues! You can't possibly be pregnant, you're way too skinny!
Could Alex be any cuter?
I love these pictures. And I love that Alex was excited to decorate the gingerbread houses (or that you were excited for her)! I can't wait for next Christmas when Ruby (and I) can look forward to these kinds of things. This year the funnest part for her has been the ornaments and pulling the Christmas tree on top of her. hahaha
Post a Comment