Monday, December 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!

Today, my little brother, Colby turns a big 20 years old! I cannot believe how times flies, and I'm always left wondering where it went! We just want to wish him a very Happy Birthday!!!



This picture is ancient and it cracks me up! The birthday boy is on the far left in the red shirt! That was such a fun trip! I remember on the airplane, Colby ordered a cup of coffee and my parents weren't too happy with that! (Caffeine is a NO NO in their home)! But it made for a good laugh!


Colby, you have always been a sweet and tender person, and we really love you! Hope this coming year is good to you!
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday to Colby!!!! He is cool!

Brooke said...

I cry every single time I watch it! Thanks for the nice comments! It is hard having them grow up but fun too! I don't even know who sings that song it was just an available song on the list from one true media. I thought it was absolutely perfect though!

Meredith & Company said...

I was so excited to see a post from you! You will have to tell Rhondi that you know John and Anne's daughter...they're some of her oldest friends. So, we have way too much in common-kids that are named Alex, your Alex is only 10 days younger than my Elise, you know Branigan Knowlton (although, I don't know if HE would remember me). Anyway, I'm excited that I found your blog. I'm glad everything is going well for you, and I can't wait to follow your pregnancy and hear about your next baby. Talk to you soon!