We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Phil and I hosted my family at our home. Phil took charge of making the turkey. He made the BEST turkey ever! You can always tell if the food is good if it is silent at the dinner table! And the only thing you heard was Uuummmm.
My lovely family. Phil took the picture, but we were missing Skyler, Derek and Alyssa.
I didn't want it to be a boring Thanksgiving so the little girls (that includes Me, Mom and my sister Sara--oh, and Grandpa helped a little too) sewed these fun purses together.
Here is my sweet niece, Lauren with her finished product.
The rest of the family started watching a movie, but Lauren and I stayed in the other room and finished our purses. She did such an awesome job and I loved spending time with her!
All in all it was a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! And I am so grateful to have a family to share it with!
5 comments:
Happy Belated Thanksgiving! Do you know what gender YOUR little peanut is? Are you going to find out?
Glad it was fun! Those purses are adorable!
WOW, fun day! Phil -way to go! Remember when you were hired at Ponderosa, and the next week you were made HEAD CHEF? That's my boy!!!!!
Those little napkin holders are adorable...and so are those purses...and so is your family. How fun that you got to host Thanksgiving Dinner.
That bird looks delish...(and I don't even like turkey.)
I'm tagging you!This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. PS. No pressure if you don't want to do it, but I had fun when I actually sat down to do it!
Post a Comment