Monday, November 19, 2007

My Little Pilgrim

My mother-in-law is so cute. We went to her house last night for our "Thanksgiving" dinner (since we won't be seeing her on Thursday) and she produced a "Pilgrim Parade" with the little kids. The girls, obviously, were dressed as the pilgrim ladies, complete with aprons, collars and adorable hats and the boys were the Indians. Unfortunately, the boys didn't care for a photo shoot and ran away, but the girls were more than willing!

Here's Alex with her new "smile" face. Look at those cheeks!

Once again, Alex and the "smile" face and her adorable cousin Kate.

Nana is always so creative and has the best ideas. Alex loves her nana and wants to see her constantly. If you ever ask Alex, Guess who we are going to see today? No matter who it is you'll be seeing the first answer out of her mouth is, Nana!

Thanks, Nana for making family gatherings something everyone looks forward to! We love you!

P.S. Julie, remember that photo we had of the girl on the scooter with her helmet on backwards? That's what I always think of when I look at the first photo of Alex!! Thanks for dressing our little pilgrims Jules!

2 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

Oh man! The helmet picture! I forgot about that. Yes. I did apply the bonnet incorrectly, but Alex still looked like the cutest little....

Diane said...

Thank you sweet Des! Love you all tons! My family is my heart!!!