Monday, November 26, 2007

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!



Our baby is turning 2 today! I cannot believe how time flies! From day one she has been nothing but a joy to our family, even if she did hit the "Terrible Twos" a little early! She is such a incredible little girl, although she does have a little bit of a "Red-Head Temper" she always makes up for it with her sweet little comments or goofy sense of humor! We love her more and more every day and can't wait to see what a wonderful big sister she will be!

Happy 2nd birthday, Alex! We love you SO much!

5 comments:

nicole said...

Simply put...too cute for words! Happy Birthday little Alex!

Maryann said...

Alex just makes me happy. I love her so much! Happy birthday from Aunt May Ann and family.

Julie Knowlton said...

Alex,

I love your face.

Aunt Jewee

Anonymous said...

Phil & des!! I'm so happy you're here, I just found you! Blogging is the best! Alright... welp... see ya later!

Blacks said...

Wow, that went fast. Two years! Happy (late) Birthday, Alex!