Saturday, November 17, 2007

Masha's Shower

Today I hosted a baby shower for my wonderful friend, Masha. She will be having a tax deduction, oops, I mean a girl December 31st! Just joking, we are so excited to see what her adorable malyshka looks like!


Just remember, that I am horrible with a camera and this photos does not do it justice... But this is one of my little decorations for the party. I just found Alex's old pink and white clothes and hung them with clothes pins. Going through the clothes made me a little sad about how big she is now, but then I got a little more excited to have my baby!


As you can tell, we had a great turn out. She got some awesome gifts!



And of course we had to play the gross "dirty diaper" candy bar game. I just love watching the ladies sniffing and poking at the diaper contents trying to figure out what it is!

Masha, I'm so excited for you and I'm so glad we are such good friends!

4 comments:

Ty and Masha said...

Des, you are the BEST. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raquel said...

You are so cute! I'll be calling YOU when I have a baby shower to throw.

nicole said...

I've done a couple of baby showers the past couple of months too. It's a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. Your friend is lucky to have someone like you!

nicole said...

Your decorations were adorable! And I can remember playing that candy bar diaper game at your shower!