The other day Alex and I decided to make cookies to frost and decorate just for fun, so I strapped her into her high chair and let her go for it! She had a blast! The whole time she kept saying Cookies like Cookie Monster! I just look at these photos and can't get over how much I love my baby!

4 comments:
CUTE pictures! She is as sweet as that frosting!
She is getting SO BIG! I love that last picture especially.
She is the cuttest little thing. Where did you get her, I need to know the name of the store. I'm afraid my kid is not going to be as cute. :-)
Stop it now! Your child is probably going to be as gorgeous as you and make everyone jealous! Plus, Alex looks nice there, but man alive...you can tell she's two!
Just 59 more days to go Masha! I can't wait!
Post a Comment