Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Hallow-eeny!

Here is my adorable kitty cat all dressed up and ready to party. Isn't she just darling? This is just one of many costumes my mom has made. I was so surprised that she kept the whole costume on during all the different parties that we have gone to! And she loved saying Meow and chasing her tail!

Phil and I are losers this year compared to last years Halloween costumes, in fact we don't really even have official costumes! But last year we went all out and did the whole Flintstone family (thanks to Alex's red hair and my mother's help)! My mom was great (again) and put together Alex's and my outfit.I think we looked pretty awesome, so I am posting a picture of us last year.

Doesn't she just look like Pebbles? My mom even made the bone in her hair! Why should I learn to sew if my mom helps me?! Thanks again Mom!

2 comments:

Branigan Knowlton said...

where's a pic of phil in his speedo? that was hot!

Julie Knowlton said...

Okay, that is crazy to see pictures of Alex a year ago. She melts my butter. Please throw her for me.