
I have an announcement...I have FINALLY finished Eclipse! For some reason it took me forever to read it. I think the main reason, isn't that it is 629 pages, but I get totally consumed with the books that I can't concentrate on anything else going on in my life. And right now there isn't a whole lot going on, but having a two year old sure makes it feel that way! Anyway, I also think I took my time reading because the 4th addition to the series Breaking Dawn won't be out until Fall 2008, bummer! But I'll be honest, I truly feel bad for Jacob, I really liked him a lot, sometimes more than Edward.
Stephenie Meyer does have a web site that you can read a little more about these books.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com
This next link is to the first chapter of her 5th book, Midnight Sun. Which is Edward's side of the story. Can't wait for that either!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf
If you haven't read these books, you need to! They are very easy reads! Just prepare yourself for fictional (and sometimes steamy) vampire romance!http://www.stepheniemeyer.com
This next link is to the first chapter of her 5th book, Midnight Sun. Which is Edward's side of the story. Can't wait for that either!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf
3 comments:
I love the new design. I went to Pyzam and spent forever trying to find my own, and no luck, so I went with the brown version. :)
I still did have not even started Eclipse! I've read all the others, but I totally love Jacob. He seems more real and caring. And he's warm!! What slackers we are. Would you believe that we sill have not carved our pumpkins? We were so tired the night we saw you, then Andrew went out of town and now ya know all the family stuff going on! But now we will have more helpers to get it done this week! Oh, where did you get your new cute blog layout? I love it!
Pyzam.com
That's where I got the blog layout. It's a site mostly for myspace, but if you look there's a blog category. Very cute background and so easy to install. If you have any Q's, let me know!
Oh, and if you go to the top of my blog there is a bar with Pyzam on it. Click on it and it will take you directly to the blog part.
Do you like my 5 hour comment? :)
Post a Comment