Monday, May 24, 2010

abc's

macy turned two last friday!
this is a cute video of her learning her abc's.
"o" is my most favorite letter.
i sure love this little lady!

6 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

"O" my gosh. Smack her for me. I loved this. The letter "L" came in as a close second for best spoken.

Love her.

Susan said...

I am GRITTING MY TEETH!!!! And spelling l-i-t-t-l-e s-h- - -!!!

Jill said...

So cute Des! I can't believe she is 2...and look at her hair! Poor Ava will never have hair like that. So adorable.

Windy said...

That was so cute to watch. She is so dang cute...and what are you feeding those girls to get hair like that. Alex's hair too, I could see it in the back ground. It has taken my Kylee 4 years to get hair to her shoulders...shorter then Macy's :P Your girls are so so cute!!

Diane said...

Those lips look extra kissable with any sound! miss her even from last night!

Katie said...

Well it took me SEVERAL viewings, but I have finally decided that my favorite letter is "L." She is killing me with that L.