i am alive.
not really "there", but alive. :)
things have been super busy around my house, and here is why.....
miss alex
miss macy, giving her cousin, maddison some love.

i try to find every excuse to sew. i love to use my new machine. and sewing gives me a sense of accomplishment.

i'm also working for my father in law, answering phones at home. i have to have money to support my sewing habit!
where does the time go??
not really "there", but alive. :)
things have been super busy around my house, and here is why.....

i try to find every excuse to sew. i love to use my new machine. and sewing gives me a sense of accomplishment.
i'm also working for my father in law, answering phones at home. i have to have money to support my sewing habit!
where does the time go??
2 comments:
I was wondering where you went! Fun sewing...I am jealous. Want to teach me? Hehe
Everytime I push on my sewing machine petal I get anxiety...I need help :)
I can't believe you haven't updated your blog in several months. That is unheard of. Hahah. Welcome back.
Post a Comment