Tuesday, January 19, 2010

no peeking amy...

i hope my sister in law, amy isn't reading this right now because i just HAD to share what i made for her birthday!

i absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fabric.
i bought a few yards, so you just might see me wearing a skirt out of this! (don't you think it would make a darling skirt? and i'm sure you care! :)
moving on....

couple more views...

i enjoy making this pattern, but i always need a huge burlap and tulle flower on the front.

now i'm debating whether or not to give it to her or keep it for myself! haha!
i just hope she likes it as much as i do!

11 comments:

Sara said...

This is waaaaay cute!
love it!

Raquel said...

I'm very impressed! I wish we could get together and make things like that!

Katie said...

Des!! To DIE for!! I want to live inside that purse.

Hofhine Fam said...

Des- I miss ya!! SERIOUSLY!! That is so cute, your are very talented. You should sell your stuff. Lets get together soon.

Jill said...

Are you KIDDING me? Such talent!!!

Maryann said...

LOVE it. I want to be like you. Did I mention my birthday is March 21st? :)

Joe and Marci said...

So cute! You are my sewing hero. I love the flower on the front, and that fabric is darling!

Lindsey said...

Dear Des,
Now that you have perfected your awesome talent. Teach me 801-598-9683! I am totally serious! I love all of the cute things you have made. You truly are amazing! Miss you!

Brooke said...

I am so impressed!

chris said...

Love the fabrics! I've gotta make myself a purse, soon. Thanks for making my day with your sweet comment. :)

Jane said...

LOVE it!!!!