Today is your fourth birthday.
I tried to come up with a post that was heart felt to tell you how much we love you and how blessed we are to have you in our lives.
And I also wanted the post to be funny and leave readers teary eyed at the same time.
But Alex dear, lets be honest....
these pictures are all I need to post.
These are the definition of you.
And without you, we would have no joy.
We will always need your happy smile and crazy personality in our lives.
I tried to come up with a post that was heart felt to tell you how much we love you and how blessed we are to have you in our lives.
And I also wanted the post to be funny and leave readers teary eyed at the same time.
But Alex dear, lets be honest....
these pictures are all I need to post.
These are the definition of you.
And without you, we would have no joy.
We will always need your happy smile and crazy personality in our lives.
Happy birthday, Turkey.
We love you.
We love you.



6 comments:
Happy Birthday, cute Alex!! Camri loves you, and so do I!!!
Happy Birthday, gorgeous little girl.
We love you too Alex!!
oh my goodness so cute. She is just beautiful! Hope she had a good birthday!
What a wonderful stroll down memory lane with Alex. Can't believe she is 4. Sure love my little granddaughter!
Happy Birthday a bit late, SOOOO many cute pictures.
Post a Comment