I don't know if there is a child more excited for preschool!
Alex is going to the cutest preschool called Adventure Preschool.
They have a "school mascot", named Gee Gee the giraffe, as you can see in the picture and on her book bag. So cute.

Besides Alex being a Utah fan, the school does something very cute to help the children learn their colors. The first week of every month they focus on a certain color, and the children are encouraged to wear that color for that week. And this is pretty much the only red shirt that she owns!
I just can't wait for "pink week" since that's the only color in her closet!
Alex is going to the cutest preschool called Adventure Preschool.
They have a "school mascot", named Gee Gee the giraffe, as you can see in the picture and on her book bag. So cute.
Besides Alex being a Utah fan, the school does something very cute to help the children learn their colors. The first week of every month they focus on a certain color, and the children are encouraged to wear that color for that week. And this is pretty much the only red shirt that she owns!
I just can't wait for "pink week" since that's the only color in her closet!
They are so organized at Adventure Preschool. They do pick up and drop off so that you don't even have to get out of your car! Now that's what I call service!
These are her two teachers, Ms. Shirley and Ms. Linda.
My sister in law knows Ms. Shirley (the one with black hair) and told me that her hair used to be even bigger than it is now! Unbelievable!
But beyond the hair, the teachers are so wonderful!
These are her two teachers, Ms. Shirley and Ms. Linda.
My sister in law knows Ms. Shirley (the one with black hair) and told me that her hair used to be even bigger than it is now! Unbelievable!
But beyond the hair, the teachers are so wonderful!
When Alex got home, we made some fun lunch. This girl LOVES hot dogs and so I'm always trying to find different ways to make them. I found this really cute idea, here.
She was able to "paint" the butterfly wings with a combination of eggs and food coloring, and then it is just cooked until the biscuit part is done. It was a hit!
This preschool thing is going to a great experience for her!
6 comments:
I was just watching a video I have of her on my phone when she was only 1. And now she is a preschooler. Unbelievable.
Love her.
SOOO glad she enjoys preschool. The hot dog treat is adorable. And her smile is heavenly! Love that girl!
Cute, cute and I love the sleeping picture. She's going to love preschool!
We had fun with you guys yesterday, let's do that again! Oh yeah, and the cobbler is GONE!!
So glad she likes it! I love that her backpack is still on. And plus, thank you for the hot dog idea. I need to start getting creative with Carter's food since all he eats are grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken nuggets.
How cute, I love the picture of her sleeping w/ the backpack still on. Thanks for the hot dog idea too.
oh Des she is so adorable. I love when the kids just crash asleep. I am glad she likes preschool...very fun. I love the hotdog idea I will have to make them.
Post a Comment