Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Live in a Zoo...

So, our Macy Girl is one today. It comes as quite a shock to me, since I don't remember a whole year going by.
I can't think of a better word to describe our Macy, other than DELIGHT. She has been a delight to have in our home. And I want to thank her for all the smiles that she has put on my face.
We love you Macy Girl and we are so glad to have you in our home!
Happy Birthday Baby.

P.S.
From the moment Macy woke up this morning to now, Alex has been singing "Happy birthday to you...you live in a zoo...you look like a monkey...and...you smell like one too! Make a wish baby cakes!"
Yeah, I think she loves her.

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

What cute sisters. Happy b-day to your little sweetie!

Maryann said...

Happy birthday Macy! Love you to pieces!!

Diane said...

What a fun party for our little birthday girl! Thanks Des!

Windy said...

oh what a cutie. Cute little Sisters together. Hope she had a happy birthday!